O2 Sensor Checker
Deterioration level of O2 sensor can be checked easily by bar-graph.
- For deterioration level checking of Zirconia, Titania 1V/5V O2 sensors.
- Easy reading by Bar-graph. (Except A/F (air-fuel ratio) and rear O2 sensors)
- Display mode can be changed. (Rich → Lean → Average voltages → Cycle)
- Simulated sensor signal output.
- Display (LCD) :
- (Numerical) 999 count LCD, (Bargraph) 13 segments
- Sampling Rate :
- 500 times/second (LCD : 1 time/second in stand-by mode)
- Renge Selection :
- Auto Ranging
- Power Supply :
- 1.5V R6P or AA Batteries (x 2)
- CE Mark：
- EMC test passed
- Dimensions & Weight :
- 148(H) x 83(W) x 33(D) mm, Approx. 220g
- Accessories :
- 100-65 Test Lead, 911Check Harness, 947B Black Alligator Clip, 795 Test Pins: Red & Black, 1030 Carrying case, 1.5V R6P Batteries (x 2), Instruction Manual