Ignition Coil Test Just Placing the Sensor on the Module.
- Ignition coil measurement, failed coil checking and cylinders comparison.
- Accurate ignition coil test with four measurement modes.
- Just placing the sensor on top of the ignition module.
- Applicable for coil on plug module and spark plug wire.
- Powered by rechargeable battery.
- Easy to read Color TFT display.
- Measurement sample for reference. (manual / web)
- Protective rubber holster.
- With hard carrying case.
- Display (LCD) :
- Color 3.5" TFT (320×240 pixels) Screen size : L 53mm×W 70mm
- Ignition Systems :
- Direct ignition, High-tension code, Wasted spark ignition systems
- Engine Types :
- 2 and 4 stroke engine cycle
- Power Supply :
- Rechargeable lithium battery (LiFePO4) 3.2V/1500mAh (Installed)
- Dimensions & Weight :
- 160(H) x 99(W) x 34(D) mm, 330g (without probe)
- Accessories :
- Holster, 675 Flexible Probe, 933 USB Cable, 671 Direct Ignition Sensor, 1029 Carrying Case, 672 High Tension Code Sensor, Instruction Manual